Wireless sensor network (WSN) tries to monitor the surroundings with reliable data collection. The sensor is a tiny node that can perform specific tasks namely, sensing, transmitting, and receiving. The term wireless means that the sensor can link with the other nodes as regards the tasks. These abilities of the wireless sensors permit the remote monitoring use cases in Industries and so on. These sensors (i.e.) motes are the root to construct WSN by operating as a group. We guide you with popular research areas in wireless sensor networks focuses on the insights of the present and forthcoming trends & developments in WSN.
What is meant by a wireless sensor network?
WSN is the prototype of self-patterned wireless networks to examine the physical or location circumstances such as,
- Temperature sensor
- Vibration sensor
- Pressure sensor
- Pollutant’s sensor
- Sound sensor
How packets are transmitted in WSN?
WSN passes the data to the base station or the sink, the place which is used to analyze and observe the data. The sink node collects the information from the sensor node and transmits that information to the temporary storage for the data aggregation. Then the aggregated data will be manipulated by the big data framework using the main storage. The big data platforms and the applications are handled by the transformed data.
In recent times, the sensors network becomes smarter by including the newest technologies too. Our experts will support in preceding the research by using all the aspects of WSN such as emulators, network simulators, protocols, topologies, and parameters. Now, let us see about the significant research areas in WSN.
Research Areas in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Resource Maintenance and Modelling
- Data Routing, Storage and Processing
- Sensing Techniques based on Energy
- Scheduling Algorithms in Sensor Networks
- Power Management and Charging
- Multi-Agent Schemes
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Solutions in Data Veracity
- Energy Harvesting in WSN
- Quality of Data and False Data Detection
- Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning
- Classification and Clustering Techniques for Activity Monitoring
- Sensor Deployments for Context Perception
- Network Security and Data Privacy in Activity Monitoring
Let us discuss the substantial information based on the idea of WSN security and data privacy; we are going to take a look at the attacks in OSI layers and the functions of the defense systems.
- Physical Layer
- Attack – Jamming
- Defense Scheme – Spread spectrum, priority message, lower duty cycle, region mapping, and mode change
- Network Layer
- Attack – Spoofed routing information and selective forwarding, sinkhole, Sybil, wormhole, hello flood, and ack. flooding
- Defense Scheme – Monitoring, redundancy examination, authentication, bi-directional link verification, egress clarifying, and packet leashes
- Transport Layer
- Attack – Flooding de-synchronization
- Defense Scheme – DoS-resistant authentication
- Link Layer
- Attack – Collision, exhaustion, and unfairness
- Defense Scheme – Error correction code, rate limitation, small frames
We hope that now you have the potent to begin your work in WSN with the collaboration of your idea and the work of our brain. If we are taking any area in WSN, we have to offer some quality of service (QoS) at the end of the paper. Thus, we have provided the significant QoS requirements based on the WSN paper below.
QoS Requirements in WSN
QoS is a set of technologies, which deploys on a network to assure its ability to run the huge important applications and traffic under limited network capacity. QoS technologies achieve this by providing the parameters, implementations, and methods of validation to the definite flow in network circulation. Hereby we have listed down a few QoS requirements based on WSN,
- Packet robustness
- Data accuracy
- Energy efficiency
- Sensitivity adjustment
- Packet loss
- Range of transmission
- Bit error rate (BER)
- Time reliability
- Limited delay
To this end, we have discussed a lot based on the WSN, now let’s discuss a few information based on techniques we used in the paper publication,
We are dedicated to publishing high-quality papers and reviewing the papers in a quick publication sequence in the state of the art of WSN. Choose and interesting research areas in wireless sensor networks, we will assign expert in your domain. We are here to encourage the aspects in both theoretical contribution and the practical contributions by presenting new techniques, concepts, and the analysis applied in the experiment with the reference value.
How do submit the paper to the journal?
- Firstly, we complete the solid draft, and then it is evaluated by our well-qualified and experienced professors and starts the final editing process.
- After completing these steps, we start to review the policies and procedures of the targeting journal.
- Finally, we submit the paper as per the protocols of the selected journal.
- The next process is review comment solving, in this part we provide the suitable response for the reviewers/editor’s comments and resubmit the revised manuscript and we revise the review comments until we get acceptance from the journal editor.
At this stage, you will get the top to bottom way out of wireless sensor network paper publication guidance. We are ready to broom you as a better expert in your area. We assist you from selecting the journal to publishing the manuscript. Get to know about various research areas in wireless sensor networks. So, enrich your knowledge with our keen help. Join hands with us to shine in your research career.