Heterogeneous Networks (HetNet) is universally known in contemporary mobile communications to afford flexible and varied wireless networks access. Our Heterogeneous Networks Paper Publication Guidance helps the scholars who are attempting to find innovative notions in the HetNet network for quick paper acceptance in top journals.
Particularly, this write-up is completely about the latest trends, technologies, and research issues in the HetNets research field. As you know earlier, HetNet unifies the diverse cell types and access networks to collaborate effortlessly. Generally, HetNet utilizes the following modern technologies along with the Wi-Fi network.
- Legacy Systems such as GSM and UMTS
- Radio Access Technologies such as LTE/4G, 5G, 6G
HetNet can be noticed as incorporating standard macro radio access network (RAN) functions. Whereas in an operational environment, RAN facilitates transport competence, small cells, and Wi-Fi serviceability which are progressively virtualized and distributed. Here, the span of control embraces data center resources that support computation, networking, and storage. In addition, let see about the important features of categorized HetNets as Inter-HetNets, Overlay HetNets, and Underlay HetNets.
- Describes Inter-working approaches among 2G/3G/4G cellular networks and Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN)
- Incorporates tight coupling and loose coupling methodologies
- For smooth mobility, UEs and Mobile IP (MIP) utilizes the Authentication Authorization and Accounting (AAA) technique
- Through spectral sensing and detection schemes, HPN and LPNs in the same coverage area are assigned with orthogonal channels
- By reason of this, we can avoid inter-tier interference at low SE expense
- Through subduing inter-tier interference, HPN and LPNs in the same coverage area can share the same radio channels to promise high SE and EE
- By reason of this, we can enhance the intelligent resource allocation and network capabilities at high SE
To come through wireless traffic demand, operators are underlying their macro-cellular networks with low-power base stations (BSs). This HetNets deployment brings out numerous encounters as capability, coverage, mobility management, and load balancing through multiple network tiers. Below, other evolving challenges are highlighted for more information.
Research Issues in Heterogeneous Networks
Primarily, cellular users coexist with small cell users through dissimilar RATs. Therefore, Heterogeneous Networks Paper Publication Guidance has itemized foremost research questions related to resource management,
- Cross/Co-Tier Interference Mitigation
- Management of Mobility
- User Association
- Selection of RAT
- Machine Learning-based Approaches
Beyond the above specified fundamental and resource management challenges, this field stretches out countless research topics/ideas. As a result, it brings a new dimension of HetNets for the current researcher to lead their future study.
Research Topics in HetNet
- Heterogeneous Resource Scheduling
- Fault Tolerance of Parallel Computations
- Parallel and Distributed Computing Integration
- Applications based Multi-objective optimization
- Heterogeneous Models and Parallel Programming Paradigms
- Parallel Algorithms for Heterogeneous and Hierarchical Multi-core systems along with hardware accelerators as FPGAs, GPUs, AI accelerators, etc.
- Problem-solving Parallel Algorithms as numerical linear algebra, nonlinear systems, rapid transforms, computational biology, data mining, artificial intelligence, multimedia, etc.
As a matter of fact, we can handle any key technical issues related to features such as System Architecture, Support Services, Algorithm or Protocol Design and Analysis, Other Emerging Technologies, and Applications. Further, we have explained the aim and scope in detail in the upcoming section.
Heterogeneous Networks Paper Publication Guidance publishes (online) only top-quality papers that showcase the advanced and real-world applications of heterogeneous network and service management. And, also our novel writers insist on both theoretical and practical research contributions in your study.
- Theoretical support – Presenting new concepts and techniques
- Practical support – Reporting on experiences and experiments with actual systems
How to Publish Paper in Journal?
At first, our resource team uses Journal Finder to identify suitable journals for your study with processing time. Here, the publication time varies based on publication houses as SCI or Scopus international journals. In our opinion, there exists a mutual relationship between the Impact Factors and Acceptance Rate. As writers, we surely stand on a good Impact Factors Journal with a greater Acceptance Rate.
For that, we often search for high reputed publishers and journals with high Impact Factors, Evaluation Speed and Cost-Free Publishing. We hope these factors would help scholars who are preparing to submit a journal article to the high-impact factor journals.
In addition, we have also acknowledged indexed international journals which are from well-established publishers and societies. Exclusively, there may be few national or single-university journals that are very fast. Next here, we have mentioned each process as follows,
- First Round – Require to manage editor to assess your paper and also request reviewers (advising good reviewers in your cover letter will shorten this)
- Second Round – Require to get the acceptances from reviewers
- Third Round – Require let the reviewers comment on the paper
- Last Round – Require to handle editor to decide what’s next (minor revision / major revision/acceptance)
It also depends on the kind of paper you are preparing!!!!!!!!
Moreover, we have pointed out a few top journals that we are currently working on in the HetNet research field.
Top Journals for HetNets Paper Publication
- IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management
- Aims & Scope
- Service Provisioning
- Management Functions
- Management Prototypes
- Architectures and Frameworks
- Consistency and Quality Assurance
- Information and Communication Designs
- Impact Factor – 4.682
- Aims & Scope
- IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks
- Aims & Scope
- Automated Optimization
- Bio-Inspired Learning
- Neural Network Models
- Impact Factor – 2.633
- Aims & Scope
- IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing
- Aims & Scope
- Support Services – Provision of Multimedia Operating System, Portability and Roaming, Nomadic Computing, Power Control, etc.
- Algorithm or Protocol Design and Analysis – Online and mobile environs, Intermittent Connectivity, Restricted Bandwidth, and so on
- Mobile Environments – Design, Security, Adaptability, Consistency, Data Management, Performance Modeling with Characterization, Systems Operation and Technologies, and many more
- Mobile Communication Systems – Wireless, Cellular, and Spread-Spectrum Systems, Multi-user or Multi-access Mechanisms and Algorithms, Multi-Channel Processing, Channel Coding, Data Coding with Compression and others
- Applications – Wireless Sensor Networks, Wearable Computers, and Body Area Networks, Multimedia Applications and Signal Processing, Pervasive Computing, Location-Based and Sensitive, Nomadic Computing, and more
- Impact Factor – 5.112
- Review Time – 7.5 month(s)
- Aims & Scope
Further, if you need more information about this field, then communicate with us. Our experts surely provide you best assistance in your desired research phase.