Wireless communication means transmitting information from one point to another point without any human intervention. It connects the stations through the radio links. With this intention, it uses radio and electromagnetic (EM) waves to carry the data. It has some advantages because there is no physical connection. First of all, it reduces the general charge, link breaks, additional and so on. Thus, all real-time applications are using this technology i.e., video communication. Wireless Network Thesis Topics guidance helps to publish the articles that contribute new research ideas in wireless network. Here we have listed down the substantial research areas in the wireless network.
Research Areas in Wireless Network Thesis Topics
- Location Tracking in Wireless Network
- MM Wave and EHF
- High Altitude Platform System (HAPs)
- Terahertz Wireless
- Quantum Key Distribution
- Software Defined Radio (SDR)
- V2V Wireless
- Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC)
- Network Slicing
- Subcutaneous Wireless
- Satellite (MEO/LEO)
- Long Range Wireless Power
All the above areas are vital to build a wireless system. If your field is Wireless, then you can prefer any of the above areas to choose innovative Wireless Network Thesis Topics. In any area, the idea must be novel. We can provide the novel topic with the core idea of the protocol, problem identification, and literature review in wireless paper publication guidance. Wireless communication technologies with a request to the frequency band, network type, transmission range, data rate, and application scenarios of the research areas are mentioned below.
- 4G (0.7-3.6GHz, LTE/LTE-A, 1-5km, up to 1Gb/s, Macro Cell)
- 5G Simulation (30-300GHz, mmWave, <1km, multiple Gb/s, Massive MIMO, Macro/PicoCell)
- 6G (0.3-3THz, THz wave, <1km, up to 1 Tb/s, Small Cell)
- WMAN (2.3-3.6GHz, WiMax, 50km, around 100Mb/s, Macro Cell)
- NB-IoT (0.703-2.2GHz, <10km, 160-250kb/s, M2M)
- Satellite (30-75GHz (EHF), Ka/Q/U/V, MEO/LEO, multiple Gb/s, Space-air/ground/sea, Inter-Satellites, GNSS, Feeder Link)
- WLAN/WPAN (430-790THz, Visible Light, <100m(LOS), up to multiple Gb/s, Pico/Femto Cell, UAV, M2M, Micro Cell)
- IoT (5.85-5.92GHZ, DSRC (IoV), around 1km, around 27Mb/s, M2M, V2V, V2I, V2R, V2P)
Now let’s move on to the next topic which is the benefits of the wireless system. The notable advantages of wireless network are listed below.
What are the Benefits of Wireless Network?
- Reduced Cost – While comparing the wireless network with the wired network, wireless network consumes the less amount of cost because no wire is used in this process.
- Security – Provides the robust security protections because of the advances in the wireless networks.
- Expandability – Expanding wireless networks is easier than expanding the wired networks because wired network needs extra wires.
- Easy Setup – Installation process is fast and emergent of cost because it doesn’t need any string cables.
- Mobility – In wired network we have stay at one point, but wireless network supports in rooming.
- Convenience – Within the geographical area of network, it is possible to access the available deployed resources.
The essential changes to the data networking, and then it making combined networks a reality are fetched by the wireless communication revolution. We are dedicated to the timely publication of papers to highly effective journals of your wireless network thesis topics. We discourse the research on the analysis, design, and implementation of wireless networks and the connection systems. Let’s take a look at the principles of paper according to the editors.
Reviewers and Editors Expectation in Wireless
- Information about channel state Must be clear
- The modulation and the encoding techniques are used along with the sub carrier spacing information
- The considered noise and noise level is given precisely
- Channel propagation and fading information must be given
- Relate the proposed system with the communication standard
- Use the latest communication standards rather than the old standards
As far as this, the above information is about paper publication. We will provide a satisfactory project according to the above information with some reviews and comments based on the wireless network thesis topics paper. Now let take a look at the significant stages in paper publication.
Main Stages in Our Paper Publication
- Step 1: Evaluation of Whole Paper – Generally, we have some check list as per the journals review comments. Before the submission, our well qualified professors will evaluate the paper. Then we will verify whether the constraints meet with the check list. However, it will be authorized in preliminary screening, and then it will be sent for the noble evaluation for analyzing the paper by our research and data analyst team. Finally, we provide the comprehensive research paper for the publication team only after succeeds the preliminary screening and technical evaluation by our research team.
- Step 2: Proceed for Journal Publication –In this step, we lead to the uploading process by finding the high reputed journals along with the publishers for early publication. There are three stages involved in publishing a paper that are Journal Selection, Paper Uploading and Paper Revision and Review Comments Solving, and finally Receiving Final Acceptance.
On the above information, we like to see the sights of wireless communication systems, and few publications help based on the Wireless Network Thesis Topics. Let us discuss the significance of the fast acceptance journals for wireless.
Fast Acceptance in Wireless Publication
Many fast-track journals are there and we can help you to publish it. Mostly we prefer the high impact free journals from reputed journals.
Fast Acceptance Journals for Wireless
I. Wireless Networks
Aim & Scope
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Platform of Edge Computing
- Wireless Standards, Services and Applications for 5G / Beyond
Impact Factor – 2.405
Review Time – 6 – 12 Weeks
II. IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems
Aim & Scope
- Control and Performance Analysis Challenges
- Controlled Networks Stability Analysis
- Control under Communication Restraints
- Hybrid Dynamical System
- Controller and Computation over Sensor Networks
- Synchronized Assessment and Control over Networks
Impact Factor – 4.802
Review Time – 2014 ongoing
III. IEEE-ACM Transactions on Networking
Aim & Scope
- Applications and Services
- Privacy and Security
- Spectrum Management
- Control and Charging Strategy
Impact Factor – 3.597
Review Time – 4 – 8 Weeks
IV. Journal of Communications and Networks
Aims & Scope
- Network Information
- Communication Systems
- Communication Techniques and Theory
Impact Factor – 1.52
Review Time – 1.5 Months
V. Journal of Network and Computer Applications
Aim & Scope
- Wireless Broadcast Measurements and Modeling
- Network Deployment and Architecture
Impact Factor – 5.273
Review Time – 2.5 Months
In brief, we are functioning for your research needs and your career achievements. So, you can have us from the beginning of your Wireless Network thesis Topics. You can also reach us at any stage with your demands; we will help you from that stage. Anyway, we will bring massive success to your research work.